- 100% Cotton material face mask (non surgical)
- Hand made in Melbourne, Australia
- Authentic Australian indigenous artwork by Faye Oliver
- High quality filter layer
- Durable double layer that is interchangeable
- SMALL SIZE FITS MOST FEMALE ADULTS
- LARGE SIZE FITS MOST MALE ADULTS
By Kangaroo Jack Tours
Australian Indigenous Artwork
Title: Around Waterhole Purple
Artist: Nambooka (Bea Edwards)
Nambooka is a descendant from the Pyemmairrener clan of Tasmania. Nambooka is a well-known designer in the quilting world. Her designs are clear, colourful and very attractive. In this design, Nambooka has depicted the happenings around a waterhole on a summer day.
On a summer day, people wander around the bush to collect bush food and drink water from the waterholes. The semi-circles or ‘U’s are the people and their footsteps can be seen on the tracks. They use digging sticks to dig and gather food from the ground. Because of the hot day, animals like goannas, rainbow snakes, tortoises and frogs can also be seen going to the waterhole for water. Some long gum leaves (eucalyptus leaves) and fruit had fallen to the ground.